Image release form
Please confirm and acknowledge that you consent to your Appearance being used by the National Parks Conservation Trust (“NPCT”) on the following terms:
1. NPCT will own any and all rights in the photography, recording or filming.
2. I hereby consent for NPCT and/or its representatives, agents and related entities to Use any photographs, film, videos or audio recordings of my Appearance for promotional, commercial, and marketing purposes, whether or not accompanied by any narration or dialogue, by any present or future media or means known or unknown.
3. I consent to the Use of any printed material in conjunction with the abovementioned Use.
4. I hereby waive all personal rights and objections to, including the right to inspect, any Use which will be made of my Appearance by NPCT.
5. I hereby waive, release and forever discharge the NPCT and all persons acting under its permission or authority from all claims, actions and liability relating to use of the said photographs, videos or audio recordings.
6. I understand that I will not receive any compensation or payment or any form of remuneration now or in the future in consideration for the above consent.
7. I acknowledge that images of my Appearance may be transferred outside Australia and stored and processed overseas.
8. I consent to NPCT (and anyone acting within its authority) using, reproducing or editing the Images:
a. for educational purposes;
b. to promote NPCT and its programs; and
c. to enable any product in which the Images appear to be licensed, distributed, exhibited or sold (including for a commercial return)
9. In exercising the Image Rights, NPCT will not intentionally disparage, denigrate or damage my name or reputation.
10. I acknowledge that I will not:
a. acquire any rights over any product in which the Images are used, or any monetary proceeds which are derived from their sale, licensing, distribution or other use; and
b. be paid for acting as a participant or providing the above consents.
11. I release NPCT (and anyone acting with its authority) from any claims relating to the above consents.
(a) Appearance means my name, image, physical likeness, voice, any and all attributes of my personality and/or performance;
(b) NPCT means the National Parks Conservation Trust;
(c) Use means lawful use and includes the exclusive and perpetual right of NPCT in any
jurisdiction worldwide to:-
(i) use, copy, adapt and/or exploit;
(ii) mix, edit, duplicate, or re-use, or create derivative works;
(iii) assign, license or sub-license;
(iv) publicise and/or market; and
(v) exhibit and/or perform and/or distribute by any present or future media, for profit or otherwise.